Name: Studio Design-ST LLC: Planners, Architects and Engineers
Current Office: 37466 Ann Arbor Trail, Livonia, Michigan 48150-2403
Contact: phone: 734-744-9190 fax: 734-744-9077
Studio Design–ST LLC has created its success by building on one professional promise… “To create for our clients, an outstanding environment of site and building”, and by doing so, earning of our clients “complete trust and total satisfaction”, to be invited back to do their next project.
Certifications and Licenses:
Certified and Licensed for the practice of architecture in:
- New Hampshire
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- NCARB Certified and ALA member
- Automotive Dealerships
- Beauty Parlors
- Financial Institutions
- Shopping Plazas
- Airport structures
- Office Facilities
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Industrial Facilities
- GLS Vehicle Service Center, Clawson, Michigan
- Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram Farington Hills, Michigan
- Toyota Sales and Service Troy, Michigan
- Infiniti of Novi, Novi, Michigan
- Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram of Garden City, Michigan
Studio Design-ST LLC has been fortunate to receive professional acknowledgment for:
- Most outstanding automotive dealership of the year
- North American Dealers Association (3 years in a row)
- State of Indiana
- Bank Program-Renovation-Alteration: Professional Merit
- City of Livonia, Michigan
- Project Pride: Design Commendation
CAM Magazine’s “Green Project of the Year” 2008, Honorable Mention for LaFontaine Buick Pontiac GMC Cadillac of Highland Township MI.
Our international community activities has offered us the opportunity to develop highly crafted working relationships with many outstanding and top quality contractors and suppliers, who strive to achieve our demanding quality of workmanship and materials.
Education: Lawrence Technological University, University of Michigan
Stanley has been in private practice since 1975 creating a broad scope of outstanding site and building structures throughout the United States and overseas. He is a registered architect in the States of: Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Florida, New Hampshire, and Virginia.
- Certified: National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Professional Member of the Association of Licensed Architects
- Professional Member of the International Interior Design Association
Jeremy is a construction oriented craftsmen with over 10 years field experience operating within the construction industry covering field review, observation and project compliances during program development. He has a creative understanding and judgement of construction procedures and technology.
Candidate for: Certification LEED AP (Accredited Professional)
Education: Lawrence Technological University, Bachelor’s of Science in Architecture
Peter has five years experience with in the profession both as freelance structural consultant and professional office. Peter is currently fulfilling the National Council of Architectural Registration Board IDP.
- Associate Member: Association of Licensed Architects